Sunday, May 31, 2015

Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files - May 31, 2015

This is my last post as guest designer for SVG Cutting Files.  It's been fun and I hope to be able to do it again sometime in the future.  I think I've saved the best for last.  My husband's birthday is at the end of May and he's the guy that feeds the birds.  We have nine feeders in the yard, I take care of the liquid ones for the hummingbirds and orioles and he does the dry feed:  suet, birdseed, peanuts, black oil sunflower seeds and safflower seeds.  This involves many trips to the hardware store 50 minutes away to buy seed.  He also builds and maintains our birdhouses and just put up a house in hopes of getting a screech owl to nest in our woods.
 #2787
This card was created from SVG Cutting Files PP-1463 Owl on Coffee Mug.  It sure turned out cute, I can see me making it over and over in different color combinations.  I used Graphic 45s Botannical Tea which is one of my favorite paper pads.  The letters were stamped and cut from Papertrey's Type Strips II and die, the card base was Papertrey's Vintage Cream card stock.  For more projects, please visit the SVG Cutting Files blog and have a productive Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment