Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easel card, resized yet again

So, I said to myself, if you can make an easel card into an A2 card, why can't you make it into a business size 10 card? And myself said, no reason, so here it is:





This layout has much more room for writing a note and plenty of room for layout and added embellishments. It fits nicely into a business size envelope or you could make your own.

Paper: Stash; Flowers and Net: Stash, Pearl Spray: Craft World; Stamps: Magnolia Wedding Couple B and Wedding Cake; Cuttlebug Die and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Copics: (Skin R21, R20, E11, E00, E000) (Hair E43, E53, E50, E37, E35, E34) (Dress G40, G20, G12, YG11, YG13, RV02, Gold, Mint, Pink Spica) (Suit E41, C3, C5, C1, E57, C7) (Cake G40, G20, Crystal Stickles, Recollections Rhinestone Stickers)

10 comments:

  1. great idea Cindy and great card. I love the pearl on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Cindy! You are right, what a great size! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is great Cindy!
    love the idea of an easel card on this size!!

    xxx

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made other sizes besides just A2, but I had not thought of doing a business sized easel card. Hmmm.........I think I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Cindy, love the size and love your layout... and I said to myself, self be sure to thank Cindy for the tutorial, so thank you!!! Seriously gorgeous card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW Cindy! You are on a roll! This card is great. I agree with the more room to design your scene! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. I do love Magnolia stamps. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Cindy. Love the size of it. Thanks for the measurements.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet Tilda & Edwin creation Cindy and your coloring is so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete