Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lover's Challenge

The newest challenge on the Magnolia Stamp Lover's Blog is to create a scene. If you've read any part of my blog in the last few days, you'll know that I'm absolutely addicted to spring. I love everything about it. I love the way the earth smells after the rain, I love the way the birds get vocal in the morning, I love seeing the honey bees (we have a bunch this year, unlike year's past when I saw none), I love the promise of warmth, blossoms, and new life. So, here's my take on the challenge. And, I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone that left a comment on my writing style. It's something I've always loved to do (there's a great American novel buried in me somewhere, I can feel it) and if I've lightened your day, given you a smile, or said something to make you think, my day has been the better for it.



Paper: Bazzill; Stamps: Magnolia Tilda w/3 Flowers, Magnolia Log, Cornish Heritage Farms, Penny Black; Spellbinders Dies; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Hint of Pesto; Pebbles Inc. Chalk; Stickles: Yellow, Grape; Prima Flowers; Jelly Roll White Gel Pen; Copics: R20, E11, E00, E000, E37, E35, E33, Y11, Y08, Y17, Y13, E31, E57, E43, G24, YG63, V17, V15, C3, C1

1 comment:

  1. I love this scene. The grass in the background is fabulous!!! It goes perfectly with the log. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful piece of inspiration

    ReplyDelete