Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you so much

Thanks to everyone who commented on my blog yesterday. Today you should be visiting Anary if you are participating in the StampingScrapping Blog Hop. Winners of my blog candy and the extra two Magnolia stamps for becoming a follower will be announced tomorrow, so stay tuned.

This card is for my friend Cindy Echtinaw who allowed me to become a part of her design team, who blesses me with her friendship and treated me to my very first blog hop.


These Anthony and Bert images are always fun to color and since Cindy and I share a love for frogs, this card is perfect for her. Paper: Basic Grey Oliver; Stamp: Anthony & Bert from Sunday International; Crystal Stickles, Spica: Mint, Clear, Baby Blue; Distress Ink Tea Dye; Copics: YG17, YG03, YG13, YG01, YG00, B0000, YG09, G16, C0, C3.

3 comments: