Saturday, June 11, 2011

StampingScrapping Challenge - Embossing

For our combined birthdays and Mother's Day this year, my buddy Ruthann made us a cake.  A beautiful square yellow embossed cake with fondant ribbon.  I wished I had taken a picture of it before we devoured it, because it was gorgeous.  I have never seen icing embossed before.  Well, that cake is all gone but to thank her, I made her a tea bag holder.  I printed the template out on cardstock and glued it to a recycled cereal box.  I used that to trace the template on my design paper and then I cut it out.  The stamps are from StampingScrapping Design.  They were stamped on white paper, embossed with Zing Embossing Powder, spritzed with Smooch Emerald, and cut out and covered with Glossy Accents.  I've popped them up with pop-dots.  The ribbon was a piece I had in my stash.  One of these would fit nicely in a card.  I hope you check out the challenge at StampingScrapping Challenge Central, lots of fun over there.



Paper: DCWV Dots, Stripes & Plaids; Stamps: StampingScrappingDesign; Template: http://www.thetoymaker.com/; Glossy Accents; Smooch Spritz Emerald; Zing Embossing Powder Black

1 comment: