Monday, August 29, 2011

Hosting the SSCC "Anything Goes" Challenge

I love an "anything goes" challenge.  I've had this card swirling around in my head since I first received the Scarecrow Tilda.  I imagined her in the middle of a large field of sunflowers, standing tall with her face to the sun.  She doesn't look mean enough to chase off the birds, does she?  These images were colored on Neenah Super Smooth paper, a first coloring for me.  I did find it easier to blend on than the Beckett Radiance I've been using.  The card size is 5 3/4" square and the main image is backed by copper glitter paper.  The wings of the bees have Glossy Accents on them and I've applied Stickles on Tilda's sleeves the the center of the sunflowers.  Since I am hosting the Stamping Scrapping Central Challenge "Anything Goes", you have plenty of time to enter.  Just mention one product that Cindy of StampingScrapping.com carries
and enter your card in the link at the top of the post.
Paper:  DCWV The Natural Cardstack, DCWV The Rustic Stack, Neenah Super Smooth; MIC Sunflower Background; Magnolia Scarecrow Tilda, Flourishs Sunflowers; Stickles: Black Diamond, Crystal; Dies: Spellbinder Large Labels; Distress Ink Scattered Straw; Glossy Accents; Magnolia Chandelier Garland Yellow; Copics: [Skin E000, E00, E11, R20][Wood Fence E43, E33, E31, E57][Sunflowers Y18, Y38, Y35, E57, YG93, YG95, G99][Gloves E37, E39, E47][Hat Y26, Y23, Y21][Hair E19, E09, E07][Straw Y32][Clothes YR20, YR61, YR00, YR01, YR00

2 comments: