Friday, September 21, 2012

More sponging....

I'm still playing with the sponging and have added some more masks to my MTC file.  Today I'll be playing with some 5.5 x 5.5 inch masks so I'll let you know how they turn out.  In the meantime, here's a fun one I did yesterday with some Peachy Keen faces I received in the mail yesterday.  I cut out the mask with the four squares on it and taped it down.  A little Dandelion and Cantaloupe ink and bob's your uncle.  The sentiment is a K. Andrew stamp.  You could also cut these transparencies with a die cutting machine like the Cuttlebug.  These masks would also work really well for solid stamps.  Need a black cat but don't have the stamp?  Find a svg, MTC, or Silhouette file, size it, cut it out and use it to stamp (sponge) your cat.  Think of the negative pieces of your die cuts in this new way and I'll bet you come up with lots of ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, it must be wonderful to see so much wild life so close to home, I love your card, I like the faces and the colours you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete