1. From My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding I learned if you make your wedding dress so 'fluffy' that it covers the limo driver's eyes, it can be disasterous.
2. From Say Yes to the Dress I learned to not take an entourage to buy a wedding dress, you can't please all the people all the time.
3. From Swamp People I learned that when you have a very angry 10 foot alligator on a thin line, it pays to have loaded the gun AND have someone with you who can hit the broad side of a barn.
4. From all the contests I learned that if you've watched a show that heaps abuse on the contestants and then get on the show, man up - you knew going in what was going to happen.
5. From Cake Boss I learned if you have a blond sister, keep her out of your work area.
6. From Swamp Brothers (not to be confused with Swamp People) I learned, if you're out to catch poisonous snakes, leave your weinie, screams like a girl, brother at home, he's distracting.
7. From Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids Edition I learned to NEVER NEVER EVER EVER ask the local drama queen to be your maid of honor.