Friday, January 29, 2010

Here a challenge, there a challenge, everywhere a challenge challenge

I'm finding challenges very inspirational. When I'm out of ideas, I can always count on jumpstarting my creative process by finding a challenge. This is the Copic Colour Challenge #49 which was to use Copic colors E00, E33 and R02. Easy Peasy. Since I have also recently discovered easel cards, I offer this as my submission to the challenge:


Copic used were: R02, E53, E00, E29, E27, E35, E33, E37, RV95, RV93, RV91, Y28, BV00, BV01, BV04, BV02, BV000, BV11. Spicas: Gold, lilac and clear. Paper was DCWV Once Upon a Time Matstack and Bazzill. Sentiment is by Stampin' Up and stamped on a spellbinder tag. Stamps were the Magnolia Hawaii flowers and Birdcage Tilda. Check out StampingScrapping.com for these supplies. Cindy and Kevin are almost back from CHA and have lots of the latest crafting goodies for you. So, get a second job and check out the store.

It is my honor to be hosting the Magnolia Stamp Lover's February 1 Challenge. Please come and join us on Monday.

As always, I appreciate all comments. What would you have done differently?

8 comments:

  1. She is so pretttttttyy!The colors are so grown up! I loved it.
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I finally made my first easel card last week and they're great aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - I confess, I'm addicted to easel cards now. It will be hard to go back to regular A2 cards - and I may not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cindy for your easel card.. it is so pretty!!!! I always wanted to make one but never did!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your easel card...you'll surely be making more of these. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the DPs you used. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tilda card Cindy! I agree the easel cards are VERY addicting!!! They are my favorite to make! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete