Friday, October 1, 2010

SSCC #7 - Halloween

I think I've already mentioned that I love Halloween so I won't repeat myself. It's one of the few holidays that I actually make cards for and send to all my friends. It's nice that Magnolia has some "spooky" images for us to work with and Cindy carries them in the store but they won't last long, so get yours now.


Paper: Making Memories Wedding; Stamp: Magnolia Bat Tilda; Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder; Metallic Rub-On; Cuttlebug Tricks & Treats Cut & Emboss Set; Unknown Cuttlebug Alphabet Dies; Spica: Melon; Stickles: Crystal; Copics: [Skin E00, E000, R20][Hair Y11, Y02, Y19][Top C0, C1, C3, V04][Pants T8, T6, T4][Shoes N1, N2, N3]

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - How many products do you buy that are encased in acrylic packages (you just know the manufacturer does not want you to get into it)? I cut those packages down so I have flat pieces of acrylic and use those for stamps that have cling cushion, for windows in cards, for mixing alcohol inks for cool backgrounds, and for stamping see through sentiments (you need StayzOn ink for this). You can die cut this material, too. I'm sure if you think about it, you can come up with other uses for this wonderful material.

No comments:

Post a Comment