Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just hangin' around

I ordered a bunch of these little Flower Soft Display Globes and planned to fill them with candy, but as you can see, they are pretty hefty. Since they would be too heavy if I filled them with candy, what to do? I thought they would be perfect for a small diorama. I used MudPuddles Tahiti Beach and added some tiny shells before it dried. It turned out rather well, but would need a box if I planned to send it to someone. You can find these globes at: StampingScrapping.com.


Paper: DCWV Nana's Kids; Stamps: Magnolia Sea Background, Magnolia Dangling Edwin, Inkadinkado, JustRite; Flower Soft Display Globe; Smooch Illuminate; Nellie Snellen Flowers; Stickles: Crystal; MudPuddles Tahiti Beach; Copics: [background B000, BG01, B0000, B00, BV01, BV00, BV0000, BV000, Y08, E07, E0000][Skin R11, E11, E00][Hair E34, E31, E30][Anchor T2, E33][Clothes B91, B93, B95, B97, E55, E57, R22]

1 comment:

  1. would love to see pictures of how you have now stored your ribbon, sounds like a great idea. I have dowel sticks attached to one wall of my studio, but find that they get a bit dusty
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete