Saturday, July 9, 2011

Magnolia Stamp Lover's "Summer Flowers" challenge

I have a Cricut Expression that I don't use nearly enough.  I guess I'm a stamper at heart although I do dabble in other crafts.  I recently pulled out a couple of cartridges to see if I could combine them with my stamping.  This Damask Decor cartridge makes some pretty nice backgrounds.  I cut a 5.5" x 5.5" card and then cut this particular background at 5" x 5".  I have lots of 12" x 12" paper pads with patterns too big to use on cards.  I find they do work well this way.  I actually pulled out my Copic color wheel to find a color that worked well with this particular shade of green.  All in all, I'm pleased with it, I plan to use this cartridge for more cards in the future.  If you like flowers, the MSL flowers challenge is the place you need to be.
Paper: DCWV The Mariposa Stack; Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Tulip, GinaK; Provocraft Expression; Provocraft Cartridge Damask Décor; Stickles Star Dust; Copics: [Skin E00, E11, R20][Hair E09, E19, E07][Clothes V09, V04, V01, V06][Tulip YG09, Y11, Y35][Shoes E41, E42, E43][Tag E41, E43]

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cindy, I love the cut out background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow C2.. this is outstanding!! love the background too!! very very pretty!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete