Thursday, March 1, 2012

Girly girl...

I've never been a girly girl.  My hubs said he married me because I like muck (muck:  something my husband always finds to walk in and then track into our house).  The first thing I did when we moved into this house was replace all the floors in rooms that opened to the outside with ceramic, all three - our door to the deck is in the dining room (ceramic floor), our front door opens to the foyer (ceramic floor) and our garage door opens into the kitchen (ceramic floor).  And I invested in a Swiffer.  Easy peasy, I just walk behind him and mop up.  He has a million good qualities so it would be stupid of me to chastise him about something so easily taken care of.

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card Cindy, the image is beautiful and those flowers are perfect!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful! Your colouring is gorgeous and the overall effect is stunning, Delightful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have every right to be proud of that card, your work is amazing and beautiful. It is so awesome, thank you for sharing it. hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring - this little guy looks so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Cindy! I just love this image and you have truly brought it to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, what a darling image and card! Fabulous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING!!!! Beautiful beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh its adorable!!! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just heavenly! She is beautiful!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is beautiful. I would love to use my copics that way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring and the layout is so pretty with that sweet doily peeking out behind the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! The image looks so life like. This is a real "wow" card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omgosh C2, your card is stunning.. and cant believe you used flowers!! beautifully I must say!!
    your coloring on the image is outstanding!!
    cardstock is just perfect!!
    just a stunning card!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing!

    Happy Creating,

    Aileen~
    Aileen's Musings

    ReplyDelete