Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Halloween revisited.....

We're a Halloween family.  Well, we used to be.  The last few years have been devoted less to decorating and more to inventing and my husband and I are getting older.  We lean more to the blow up displays but my daughter and SIL are more creative.  Last year they actually created a creature for Fright Night in Forest City, IL.  My daughter just sent me the video of the creature learning to walk.  I share this with you because I'm proud of them.  The costume and video were created by my daughter but the human inside the costume is my SIL, Brad.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That's freaky when he starts to walk! But makes me want to try it too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you guys are my new HEROS! We do a haunted maze in our backyard every year! We start preparing in July and omgosh would something like this be freaky cool! That is sooooo Awesome Cindy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I got to laughing so hard at the little dogs in the fence in the video. Can you imagine what those dogs were thinking of that huge creature?

    ReplyDelete