Sunday, June 20, 2010

Totally Gorjuss Challenge #35

This is my first entry into the Totally Gorjuss Challenge. I had just finished this card when I discovered the challenge so while it wasn't strictly made for the challenge, it was a card looking for a challenge. I love this image - so girly. I've had the paper in my 'stash' pile forever. When I first started making cards I used to tear all the paper from the pad and stack it up so I could just flip through it. I don't do that anymore, but I still have a HUGE pile of paper with no manufacturer to give credit to. I like the way this easel card turned out and hope you do, too.


Paper: Stash; Stamps: Magnolia Princess Tilda, The Paper Co. Studio 'You Go Girl'; Stickles: Tiara; Spellbinder Die; Distress Ink Tattered Rose; Spica: Mint, Gold, Black, Clear; Martha Stewart Leaves; Prima Flowers, Magnolia Flowers; Kaiser Pearls; Copics: [Skin R20, E00, E000][Clothes YG91, YG93, E42, N5][Hair E35, YR23, Y23]

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog ! I'm now your follower ! I'm a beginner in Rubber Stamping Painting, so it's really nice to see your directions (Copic Nbr) for painting the Magnolias. Hugs, Yone

    ReplyDelete