Saturday, July 10, 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lover's Challenge 14 - Take a Trip


I'm honored that Anary picked "Take a Trip" as the subject for this challenge because it was my vacation that inspired it. The sentiment was computer generated and it's how I feel about my husband. I hadn't really traveled much before we started dating; he opened my eyes to the wonders of the United States. The prehistoric look of the rainforest in Washington, the beauty of the ocean in Maine, the towering mountains of the Rockies. We've even ventured into Canada and relished the kindness of the Canadian people and the beauty of their country. We never wonder where a road goes, we just find out. Every trip with him is an adventure.
Paper: Stash; Stamps: Flourish Antique Map, Magnolia Tilda Traveler, Magnolia Luggage; The Paper Co. Studio Travel USA; Copics: [Luggage E43, E42, E31, E55, Acrylic Paint Antique Gold, YG93, Y28][Skin E00, R20, E000][Clothes E50, E53, E55, Spica Sand][Hair YR23, YR31, Y21][Shoes E53, E31, E55] Distress Ink: Old Paper

1 comment:

  1. Cindy!!!
    Thanks a lot for visiting me!! If you want the embroidery patter, just let me know and I´ll send it to your private email.
    Have a wonderful week
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete