Saturday, June 1, 2013

Do I love SVG Cutting Files?

You bet I do.  They have some of the nicest card bases with panels I've ever seen.  Easy to cut, easy to fold, easy to decorate and I can create a card in a heartbeat.  And the more I use the Envelope Punch Board, the more I like it now that the dimension problem has been worked out.  I made the envelope to match this card which makes the card even more elegant.  The paper is Sour Apple from My Favorite Things which cuts like butter on my Cameo along with the Recollections Bold Basics Paper Pad for the patterned paper.  The card base is SVG Cutting Files Center Step Fancy and I used Spellbinders Labels 20 and Ribbon Banners.  The stamps were Just Rite  Fleur De Lis and Flourishes Inside & Out Just Because.  The Label and Banner were both raised up on foam tape.  I'm very happy with this card and on Monday will send it to a friend I haven't heard from in a while.


I hope it's dry where ever you are today.  We've had just about all the rain we can stand but I do believe the midwestern drought in our area is now officially over.


No comments:

Post a Comment