Saturday, March 19, 2011

A little teaser....


For those of you that have expressed an interest in my kitchen, here's a little teaser. The 12" x 12" floor tile is to the right. It's beige, tan and touches of blue that match the accent tiles and will be installed on the diagonal. The center glass accent tile on the left (2" x 4") is the one we will use to run a line all the way around the kitchen through the 12.5" x 12.5" sheets of watery blue 1"x 1" glass tiles. The white block of wood is our cabinet color. It's called canvas and it's white with a hint of grey in it. Work starts 4/6. The Range Hood arrived on Thursday along with the switch plates and new phone. Except for my stainless steel canisters, hand-towels and accessories, we are done purchasing materials for the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a darling Easter postcard. Thanks for the reminder to make postcards. I haven't made any in ages.

    I love your tile selections. I just know I'm going to envy your finished kitchen, even though I love my own kitchen. lol

    ReplyDelete