Monday, March 21, 2011

I just don't understand...

how Mr. Madu Alihadji from BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA knows that I am so trustworthy he can put $11,300,000 in my bank account and know without a doubt I won't steal it. I have never been to Burkina-Faso, West Africa nor do I know anyone there. I don't understand where "Judith" found the sexy on-line profile of me that made her so excited to contact me for mutual romantic friendship. I don't understand why people I've never met want to sell me drugs to make parts of a body that I don't even have 'more ready for love'. Everyday I'm bombarded with offers and requests that usually have to do with money or love. Let me be very clear about this: if it costs me $187.00 for you to transfer millions to my account, I couldn't afford it. I'm happily married and am not interested in you romantically. I don't have the kind of equipment your drugs work on. I know this won't stop you and I even get a giggle out of some of the requests.

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetie she is! Great job Cindy and I get bombarded with that also so frustrating! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Cindy!!! I have to be honest and tell you that I have no idea how you made the lovely background on your computer. Sounds like Greek to me. But it sure looks terrific. I love the way you colored Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Thanks for making me laugh...love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I am selling my daughter's wedding dress online and it is amazing just how many people from out of the country are trying to surprise their niece/foster daughter/sister with a dress sight unseen....just send to them and they will more than compensate me for my trouble - I think not!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally made my night lol!!! Don't you just hate those emails lol!

    Your card is utterly cute and nicely colored.I just love this maggie,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete