Thursday, March 24, 2011

Magnolia Stamp Lover's 'Dies' Challenge

This is my card for the current MSL challenge. I have been a huge fan of Spellbinder dies since I first saw them. I have three books full of them now and use them on almost every card I make. A great addition to the dies is the new Spellbinder Grand Calibur Machine which cuts multiple dies at one time and will take an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock and all the dies that sheet will hold. The three dies on this card, Standard Circle, Fancy Tags, and Classic Rectangle Large were all cut at the same time which is a big time saver.

I love this image. It reminds me of "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up" in Billy Wilder's Sunset Boulevard. She's poised to be able to sit on almost anything and look spectacular. The lace was dotted with Spicas, her shoes were covered with Glossy Accents. The rectangle and one edge of the circle were touched up with Crystal Stickles (don't cha just love Stickles?). The sentiment is mine. Tilda was popped up on foam tape and the white dots on her cheeks are Sharpie Extra Fine White Poster Paint.

Note to Laurie: You didn't leave your e-mail address so I will post the '11' you requested on my next post. "Thank you so much--these are awesome--will be needing an 11 by sept--hint hint. Laurie". If you are requesting a special number, please leave your e-mail address in your post and I will do my best to get it to you.


Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery, Bazzill; Magnolia Circus Tilda, BlueBirdFlats Sentiment; Spellbinders: Standard Circle, Fancy Tags, Classic Rectangle Large; Spica: Clear, Blossom, Pink; Crystal Stickles; Glossy Accents; Sharpie Extra FineWhite Poster Paint; Copics: [Skin E000, E11, E13, R20][Hair Y02, Y11, Y19][Clothes R14, R17, R20, R21]

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Cindy, i love the way you have coloured Tilda, she looks fab sitting on the fancy tag.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete