Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Anniversary....

I have been thrilled with the results of cataloging my stamps.  I recently finished a card with a ship on it for Father's Day and needed something to fill in a corner.  It occurred to me an anchor would look good and as luck would have it, in my images folder under anchors, I had three dies that would cut anchors, one was perfect.  I've been able to find a perfect sentiment for every card with no effort, just scan down the list on my computer, find one, note the location and go get it.  Since I can see it on the computer, I can tell which one will compliment my card.  And, while I'm getting all excited here, I might mention that since I got it, I haven't made a single card without my MISTI.  I'm super excited that I can stamp my die cuts with so little effort to line them up.  I cut them out but leave them inside the paper they were cut from and use both pieces in the MISTI.  The frame keeps the die cut in place while I stamp it.  Easy Peasy!!

 #2749
Supplies:
PTI Beautiful Butterflies & dies, Berry Sorbet Pattern Pack
Penny Black Music Background

No comments:

Post a Comment