Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4th Cartridge - Cars

This was the hardest card of the four but I suspect there will be harder ones. I sprayed the body of the car with Glimmer Mist Spring Rain. You can't see it, but there is a really nice shimmer on the car. The sentiment is Stampin Up stamped on a Spellbinder Die Tag. You can use most of the car images in this way.



Paper: Stash; Cricut Cars Cartridge, page 49; Glimmer Mist Spring Rain; Spica: Peach, Baby Blue; Stamp: Tilda with Flowered Jeans, Stampin Up; Spellbinders Die; E11, R21, E00, E27, E29, YR02, YR01, YR82, B97, B93, B91, E31, E34.

Quote of the day: I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~ Rita Rudner

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card. I've never even used my Cars cartridge...thanks for the new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda is perfectly cute on the hood of the car! adorable!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete