Monday, March 8, 2010

Back from Chicago

First of all, I have news: This message is from Stephanie Hester, our lead designer from the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog and StampingScrapping.com Magnolia Stamps:

Hi, Everyone,

Would you like to see your card on the home page of this group? Well, now is your chance!

Since winter has been long and cold (at least in my neck of the woods) I would like to see your spring cards/projects. You will have until March 31st to create a card and place it in the photo album named 04/10 Home Page Contest. Here is a link to the folder.

Any creation is acceptable as long as it has a Magnolia stamp on it. Just place a copy of your card in the folder. We would all love to see what you create so please send a link through the group so we can all come and leave you some love!!

For those of you that are new to Yahoo groups when you upload your photo and then view it, if you copy the address from the address bar in your viewer (ie: Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and then paste it into your post it will take others directly to your photo within the album.

Have fun!!
Stephanie

If you have any questions, please leave a comment at the end of this post and I will answer in the comment section or send you a private e-mail if you prefer.

Now, while I'm sorting the thousands of pics from the flower show, I offer this. In my hunger for warmer weather, I colored this image that has been sitting in the "stamped images" box since the day she arrived at my home. Soon we will all have our swimsuits on complaining about the heat.



Paper - DCWV Latte Matstack; Stamps - Art Impressions, Cornish Heritage Farms, Stampin' Up; Spica - clear, blossom; Distress Ink - Faded Jeans; Sizzix Sizzlets Sentiment and shell; Copics - E11, R21, E00, YG23, B45, E93, G82, Y23, Y26, BV0000, E41, Y18, Y19, Y08, Y38, YG06, RV02, R85, R83, R81, RV13, B12, E33, R24, R37, R35; the background was airbrushed with the Copic ABS1. (My husband bought me the Windstorm for my birthday, Cindy said it will ship soon, so get ready for a lot of airbrushed images in the future.) Also, as soon as my Muddpuddles Tahitian Beach arrives, I will add some to the sand.

2 comments:

  1. Loved it..Gurl she is soooo ready for hot weather..HAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that card is a riot! I have to know where you got that image!!!

    ReplyDelete