Monday, March 29, 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #7

Another week, another challenge. This week's challenge was PURPLE. I had so much fun doing this card. The colors were bright and cheerful and Tilda had such a good time at this party. She made lots of new friends. Please visit the challenge here.



Paper - DCWV Nana's Kids, Stamps - Magnolia Cupcake Tilda, Penny Black; Spica - Baby Blue, Pink, Melon, Lemon; Stickles - Frosted Lace Fruit Punch; Diamond Glaze; Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalk; Krylon Matte Fixative; Copics - E11, R20, E00, Y21, E29, E27, E25, E34, E35, RV13, RV14, E31, Y17, Y08, Y06, YG13, YG25, C1, YG23, R27, Y35, B52, BV00, BV01, BV02, B12, R30, RV02, R22, RV04, C3

Bluebird Update: The bluebirds are still flirting. I haven't found any grass in the nestbox but they are here everyday, usually in the morning; yesterday they were here at dusk. The days are getting longer and warmer but maybe not warm enough yet. Please leave a comment with the names you would like them to be called and I will pick names on April 2nd.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    Your card is adorable! I LOVE all your Vibrant Colors and you were right!

    This week's challenge is PERFECT For me!! I LOVED IT!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card..
    Purple is my favorite color..

    ReplyDelete