Sunday, March 7, 2010

Magolia Stamp Lovers Blog - Challenge 5

Cindy's challenge was pink and chocolate. This delightful paper was just hangin' around in my stash pile callin' "Pick me, pick me." So, I did. And I love this little Tilda, a teeny bit more dressy than most. Head over to the blog and participate. Ya can't win if you don't try and this winner will receive a copy of Magnolia Ink Fairy Tale issue which I understand is 'da bomb'.



Paper: from the stash; Magnolia Dinner Tilda, Lace Jar; Spica: Blossom, Pink, Chocolate; Jellyroll: White; Copics: E00, E21, E93, R85, R83, YR23, Y21, E41, RV02, Y28, E55, E57, E30; Ribbon from the stash; Roses made with brown cardstock; Leaves: Sizzix die; Stickpin with various beads.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card with a beautiful colour combo!
    The image is sooo cute.
    Hugs, Swantje x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Cindy, I love it!! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete