Monday, April 29, 2013

Good as gold...

Sassy doesn't seem at all bothered by her experience with Molly.  In fact, she's spending more time in my window, eating treats again, no accidents and is all around a good girl.  She was just up in my craft room a bit ago meowing.  We all know what that means.  So I asked her if she had to go "potty" and she took off running with me right behind her.  She ran down the stairs, through the dining room, down the stairs, through the family room and into the laundry room bathroom, right to her box.  I sat on the toilet while she pottied and then cleaned the litter box.  I can't decide if she's calling me to watch or to clean the box.  This isn't something she does all the time, just two or three times a week.  And if she's downstairs, she will call much more loudly than if she's sitting right beside me.  She knows two words very well - "potty" and "treats".

I plan to visit the A.R.K. in Lacon, IL this week to see if I can find her someone who is less aggressive than Molly, a cat that's as laid back as Sassy.  A cat that can run with her and likes catnip (my cat, the druggie).

No comments:

Post a Comment