Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring has sprung

Sassy has been really excited about all the new smells since we opened some of the windows.  She bounces from window to window spending small amounts of time in each one before moving on to the next.  I actually took her out to the screened in gazebo yesterday afternoon because it was so warm.  We had spent most of the day opening the pond - cleaning out gunk, adding water, installing the pump and cleaning the filters.  It's a dirty stinky job and we even talked about leveling it and installing a pond-less waterfall.  Of course, the frogs, toads, damselflies, dragonflies, waterlilies, lotus and fish would all have to go and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

This morning Sassy visited me in the bathroom (I leave my door partially open because she likes to play in my tub) and I caught a picture of her.  She's been good as gold since my last post.  We don't have any reason to take her to the vet until August so let's just hope this goodness lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment