Monday, April 8, 2013

Update on Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers

On March 8th I reviewed my new Envelope Punch Board.  I discovered that the A2 envelopes (the ones I use the most) came out square using the measurements that came with the board.  Square envelopes cost more to mail so I said I was going to use it for odd sized envelopes but wouldn't use it for A2 envelopes.  After I published my blog, I was contacted by We R Memory Keepers (I did not contact them).  They had read my blog and offered me a new sticker with the correct dimensions on it, they only asked for my mailing address.  I received the sticker a few days ago and, using the new dimensions, created a very nice A2 sized envelope, and it was rectangular instead of square.  So, thank you, Jenny, for the e-mail and the new dimensions sticker and thanks to We R Memory Keepers for truly caring enough about their customers to track them down and make them happy.  This was a first for me - call me a happy camper.

1 comment: