Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back in the saddle again....

We spent the morning working on the pond.  A low side in the top pond has allowed lots of water to escape forcing us to add water daily.  Carl got into the upper pond and pulled all the rocks off of the liner, added soil under the liner, remortored the rocks and put them all back.  Now we just have to wait for the mortor to dry and we can turn on the waterfall again.  Hard telling how many tadpoles have gone to that great pond in the sky because they got stepped on.

Since it's been so hot, I've been staying in the air conditioning, watching Netflix and making cards for a craft sale in August.  Here are some I've finished:

This is a CAS card - stamped with Saturated Canary's Genie and Kraftin' Kimmie's sentiment.  The image was done in chalk - I'm doing this card again with Copics.

This is Saturated Canary's Tilly with again, a Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment.  Also done in chalks, Pebbles Inc., and pastel pencils.  Lots of Spica and Sakura pens.  Again, I want to do this with Copics.

This is a Penny Black stamp with a My Favorite Things sentiment, also done in chalk.  The dots in the flower have been dotted with a Spica clear pen so there's some sparkle.

And, finally, this is the card I made for my husband for our 9th anniversary Sunday.  Memory Box Deer Trio and Tall Birch.  It was an easy card but so right for my hubby.  And there you  have my last couple of days.  I'm on a roll now so will have lots of new stuff in the next week.

2 comments:

  1. love all your cards Cindy!! they are clean and so pretty!! l
    great job!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete