We spent the morning working on the pond. A low side in the top pond has allowed lots of water to escape forcing us to add water daily. Carl got into the upper pond and pulled all the rocks off of the liner, added soil under the liner, remortored the rocks and put them all back. Now we just have to wait for the mortor to dry and we can turn on the waterfall again. Hard telling how many tadpoles have gone to that great pond in the sky because they got stepped on.
Since it's been so hot, I've been staying in the air conditioning, watching Netflix and making cards for a craft sale in August. Here are some I've finished: