Sunday, November 17, 2013

Craft room 95% done...

I'm amazed that craft stores still have paper left.  By now I'm thinking I own all the paper in Marshall County, Illinois.  I've been working three days on consolidating the paper into the new storage system my husband built me.

Before
After

I had paper all over my craft room and some stored in the linen closet in the guest bathroom. 









I have 12x12, 6x6, 6x4, 6x8, 8x8, and 8.5 x 11 paper, perhaps 20 years accumulation.  It doesn't help that I have a daughter who works at Michaels.  By the end of today, all paper will be organized, labeled and in it's proper place.  Only one area left to finish.  One side of my closet is deeper than the rest and filled in with shelves.  This is my last storage area to organized and will also be done today.  To my wonderful husband: thank you so much; you are now officially fired and can return to your regular life.


Lots of junk in here and a tight space, I'm not looking forward to cleaning it out.  And one more big surprise.  My husband came home from an estate sale yesterday with something I've wanted for forever:  a small typing stand on wheels for my sewing machine.  How cool is this:


And it fits beautifully under the bottom shelf of my baker's rack.  My room is now officially perfect.  And....I have room for more paper....

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!

    You never need to shop for paper ever again!!! Perhaps you could donate the extra junk to a church bible school, the little ones can get creative!

    Please be sure to give us a complete update when you are finished!

    Your husband is WONDERFUL!!!!!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete