Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good news, bad news, good news...

Carl forgot to cover my chair last night and the good news is it was clean this morning.  Whew!  We moved furniture over the spot in the living room that is being used as a litter box and left the gate open last night - one of the cats used the towel we placed on the window seat for them.  Drat!  When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was turn on the light in my craft room to see if someone had messed in it and Sassy was on my chair and Sadie was in the window.  Carl said for two cats who seem to hate each other, they keep a good eye on each other.  And, Sunday while I did laundry, I had both cats in Carl's chair - Sadie was on the arm and Sassy was on the seat, both playing with the red raffia.  Ups and downs, baby steps.

I washed the towel from the window seat, rearranged the debris on the floor of the living room to allow greater access to the litter box, left the gate open and said a tiny prayer.  I'll check in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment