Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally.....

Yesterday I straightened up my craft room.  Purchases from vacation and some Christmas presents were just stacked any place I could find room for them.  Today everything is where it belongs and I've actually used my Cameo for a print and cut.  I've discovered a new digital artist, Alicia's Little Shop, which contains some really cute little girls to color.  This one grabbed my eye because I'm a big reader.  My coloring is a little ragged because I've been away from it so long.  It's been months since I've colored anything; I was off on a stamping and sponging tangent.  That old adage is really true:  use it or lose it.

If I had this card to make over I would not add the punched hearts on the die cut but otherwise, I'm pleased with it.
The copics I used were:  B91, B93, B95; G21, G20; E25, E55, E31, B0000; Y02, Y08, Y11, Y19; C3, C1, C7, C5; E0000, E000, E93, E00; the sentiment is from PTI's All Booked Up, the paper is MME and the opening is Spellbinder's Labels Seven.


No comments:

Post a Comment