Wednesday, January 15, 2014

:(

I accidentally locked Sassy in the living room last night when I went up to attend a webinar.  Carl was at a meeting and when he got home, he said that Sassy had messed on the carpet in front of the entertainment center in the living room.  He was pretty frustrated because it was very close to the litter box.  While I'm not excusing Sassy, Sadie had already pooped in the living room box.  When I started to think about it, I realized that I've seen Sadie use a box that Sassy has used, but I've never seen Sassy use a box that Sadie had used.  Lately we've been a little lax about cleaning out the boxes, only doing it once a day.  I think I will go back to inspecting every couple of hours and cleaning the dirty ones right away.  Sassy has peed twice in boxes today, but nothing solid.  She was on a pretty good schedule right after morning feeding but she's gotten off of it and we never know when she's going to let go.

Sadie has settled down a lot the last few days.  She's been napping on the couch so she's with us at night - Sassy is on the footstool.  Sadie has let me pick her up several times with no protesting.  I haven't heard any growling from her and Carl says she much friendlier to him.  So - a little bad - a little good.

No comments:

Post a Comment