Thursday, January 2, 2014

Plan ZZ - Day 2...

No dinner for the girls last night, but we did give them a few treats at dinner time.

We were thrilled at poop patrol this morning to find....nothing.  Two little pees and one big pee in the laundry room box.  One little pee in the spare bedroom box.  One little poop in the basement box (Sadie) - craft room and living room were closed off.

The girls ate at 6:00 a.m. and we started watching Sassy.  She spent most of the morning in my craft room while I worked.  When she disappeared I would go looking for her.  I talked her into the laundry room and asked her if she had to go potty - and she did, but she only peed.  By 9:00 a.m. I was starting to worry.  Yesterday's elimination came about 7:15 so she was late.

At 9:30, I got up to grab a tool off of my back cabinet and saw her in the litter box so I stood quietly until she was finished - EUREKA!  So, we opened the living room and rejoiced in the brown stuff.  Of course, I was excited and told her she was such a good girl and she raced around the house like her tail was on fire.  And then she went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment