Friday, March 8, 2013

Envelope Punch Board review...

I recently was lucky enough to get my hands on the new We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board which debuted at CHA this winter.  While I love the concept and it's easy to use, I was seriously disappointed that the A2 envelope is square which requires more postage.  Since I believe that is the most common size card makers create, this is a much more expensive envelope than the ones I purchase in bulk at Office Max - postage wise.  The Memory Keepers A2 envelope won't fit in the clear jackets I package my A2 cards in either.  So, while this is a nice toy, I'll put it on the high shelf where I will promptly forget I have it and continue to use the carton of rectangular A2 envelopes, my Scor-Pal or Martha Stewart scoreboard.  Nice try, Memory Keepers, but no cigar.

Edited to add:  A2 cards can be created using an 8" x 8" piece of paper and aligning left edge to 3 1/2".  If anyone has an other Punch Board tips, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment