Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bathroom remodel - Day 19 (oops)...

Now, about the remodel.  I was expecting the bathroom to be finished yesterday but apparently the hardware for the shower and tub was more complicated than expected.  I haven't used it yet but it looks wonderful.
Don't you love that 10 inch rain head?  I can't wait to get under it with actual water.  Towel bars, the mirror, and my shelves all went in yesterday.  Unfortunately, the dry wall screws holding up the mirror really damaged the paint around the anchors.  When Mike went to look at it (after removing one bracket), the mirror fell sideways out of the remaining three brackets, nearly killing Mike (did I say it was very heavy?), scraping up the wall, knocking a picture down and breaking its glass and busting a corner off of the mirror.  On a good note, Carl was on his way to Menards when it happened, so he could pick up another one.  Mike and Pat are repairing the wall right now and the room should be finished today (fingers crossed).  I will share pictures with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy - cute card ....
    as far as the shower, my brother has one .... it is wonderful!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete