Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, Day Done...

 February 11th, 2013 - Before:


 
March 13, 2013 - After:




Do I need to tell you what a joy it was to shower in this room this morning?  It's elegant, clean, fresh and makes me feel pampered.  I still have to add a picture that's being framed to the wall over the towel rack on the left and all of my bathroom stuff is in boxes all over the house.  I have some vinyl cut with my Cameo that I plan to place in the room, perhaps I will share those both when they're finished.  I will be going through those boxes in the coming days and soon everything will have a place.  This has been a really long and often frustrating process but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  The guys have taken a couple of days off and will start on the laundry room/bathroom on Friday.  I will, however, not be so much in their faces on this project.  They are going to patch, paint, install a new light fixture, medicine cabinet, vanity, toilet and space saver behind the toilet.  It should go much faster than the complete redo from my bath.  I will post before and after pictures for you.  Next is the master bathroom, a walk-in shower, lots of tile, a new light fixture, toilet and vanity.  Mike says it won't take as long as my bathroom but you know how that goes.....  Thanks for taking this journey with me, it's been fun to share.  Now, I'll get back to what I love best - making cards and boxes.  Hugs....

2 comments: