Monday, February 18, 2013

Bathroom remodel - Day 6...

Even though it doesn't look like it, lots has happened since my last post.  All the electrical work is done and most of the plumbing.  The tub faucet and shower head hardware has been measured and is ready to install.  All the wallboard has been installed and the first coat of mud has been put on.  My dimmer switch for the chandelier works the ceiling light perfectly.  The shower locker is going to be my pride and joy.  It has so many shelves I can't even reach the top one and I don't even care.  Mike has promised me water in the tub tomorrow so they can make sure the electrics work before they enclose the tub.  I received the switchplates today, white ceramic, very plain but I like them.  Mike said the bathroom should be either done or nearly done by next Tuesday and I've told Ruthann we're eating lunch in there.  I get the tub.




1 comment:

  1. Wow it is really coming on Cindy, I bet it will look fabulous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete