Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday, February 2 - Day 16

This morning we had both poop and pee in the cat box and no messes anywhere.  Hallelujah!  At 7:30 a.m. I took all the boxes we used to block off her access to the dining room and moved them to block access to the living room (the last place she pooped on the floor).  Then I removed the plywood and went back to my craft room.  I checked on her about every fifteen minutes.  At first she didn't even want to come up the stairs.  And the first time she did, she just sniffed around a bit and went back into the family room.  Perhaps she feels more secure there.  The last time I checked she was laying under the dining room table watching the birds on the deck.  I sprinkled some seed out there for her amusement.  I plan to leave her out tonight since it's a real pain moving all the boxes back and forth.  We have to try this sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment