Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My computer is hosed.....

My computer started acting weirdly on Friday.  For two days I played with it, ran diagnostics and virus software and couldn't figure out what was wrong.  Monday we took it to RNS computers at Northpoint (testimonial: if you live in the Peoria area and need an awesome computer repairman, take it to Ron).  On Tuesday one of the technicians called to say the hard drive was hosed.  I just purchased this new Dell so I was pretty upset.  Jeff said since it was under warranty, they could ship it back to Dell for a replacement hard drive.  All my software is on this computer - Studio, CorelDraw, Elements, Microsoft Office, MTC, Design Studio, Outlook, iSkySoft.  Luckily, I learned from the last disaster and I keep all of my files on an external drive.  I just keep my software on my laptop. 

It could be several weeks before my computer comes home and Mike starts work on the bathroom on Monday so I might take a break from actual card making and just catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment